2015 Hopes & DreamsWednesday, December 31, 2014
I'm going to just write out all my 2014 ones and give them a wee tick if I done them or not!
- Design and create more stuff to sell ✔
> I've definitely not done as much as I wanted to, but I have done some!
- If the above goes well, go to a craft fair and sell my designs
- Do more 'crafty' things ✔> This has really been limited to doing things like the #DICraftSwap but still counts
- Draw/paint more>I've done more drawing than previous years I think but not a huge amount more
- Read my 'to-read' pile ✔ (read here)
- Redecorate bedroom
- Keep up with blogging ✔> I've kept this blog going and with an average of 23.3 posts a month I think that's pretty good!
- Watch old Doctor Who episodes
- Actually sign up to the gym
- Join in blog/twitter chats more ✔> Considering I am hosting my own one once a week and try and participate in at least one other a week this has definitely been done!
- Go out and have more adventures- take camera ✔> Again not as much as I had hoped but done!
Now onto 2015! Quite a few of the ones for 2015 are really similar to my 2014 ones but more focused or just follow from it which I don't think is a bad thing at all! I'm looking forward to the next year and seeing what it will bring me as this year has been pretty darn amazing!
What's your hopes for 2015?