LiveMakeDesign//Liebster AwardWednesday, August 21, 2013
Today's LiveMakeDesign has a bit of a twist to it because I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! So a while ago I was nominated for the Liebster award by Resourceful Restoration. I've been putting of writing this up because I didn't know when the right time would be to post it. But I'm just going to do it now and let you all find new blogs to follow too!
Some of you may or may not know what the Liebster Award is. Basically, the recipient of the 'Award' is given 10 questions to answer. After doing so they then give the award and ten new questions to 5-11 bloggers that they like who have less than 200 followers.
- Do you own something sentimental
that you take with you everywhere?
Something sentimental I have on me a lot is the necklace Darren bought me either for my first birthday that we were together or the one he got me earlier this year.
- Given the choice would you either
write about other people’s crafts or make your own in secret?
I'd rather write about other people's crafts because I love reading other peoples crafts! I never really end up making them but I enjoy reading through them.
- Biking or Walking?
Biking! It just reminds me of the good times I had when I was a child and we had our holidays at Center Parks.
- Car or Public Transport?
I know some people really don't like it and get frustrated with it, but I like public transport. Especially trains because I'm actually able to do things like read unlike in a car.
- What is your biggest asset?
Probably my laptop or Nintendo3DS(including all games).
- Outspoken or introspective?
I'd probably say introspective.
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
I have so many inspirations that I can't pick one! Just look at the LiveMakeDesign (formally Follow Frenzy) posts and you'll see!
- What is your favourite natural
I really love the natural gems you can find! I remember finding one as a kid at a friends house.
- Poetry or plays?
Either or, I enjoy both.
- Do you have any pets?
No but I wish I did!!
And now onto the nominations!
*Drum roll please.....*
- Dork Features
- Dear Wilde
- Rosie Simons
- Saffron Avenue
- Clares Loves
You may recognize some of the nominated from passed LiveMakeDesigns (Follow Frenzy) posts but I hope you enjoy the people I have nominated too!
Now for the questions:
- What job did you want to have when you were a kid?
- If you could only watch one film/tv show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What's the best thing you have taken from blogging?
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the film?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- What's your top 3 ways to get inspired?
- Where would you like to go on holiday?
- Favourite book of all time?